About the Video:
1 hr and 9 minutes,
compatible with the U.S., Canadian, & European formats.
This innovative video production presents unique
insights about homebirthing from the point of view of dads who have
already experienced it. In this
video a cross section of dads candidly answer questions about their
concerns and considerations. Men considering home birth rarely have
the opportunity to ask other men about their experiences, this video
bridges that gap and allows you to get the answers that you are
seeking from the comfort of your home. The perfect video for anyone
considering a home birth.
Buy 5 and get the 6th one FREE*(see Order page for offer details).
Questions asked on the Video:
Whose idea was it to have a homebirth?
2. What did you know about homebirth?
3. Does insurance cover homebirth?
4. What did your families think about your decision of a
5. What did your friends & co-workers think about homebirth?
6. What was your role during the birth?
7. When did the labor start?
8. Was the labor & birth what you expected it to be?
9. What did you realize about your partner?
10. Did you ever think that you’d have to transfer to the
11. How did you decide on a midwife?
12. Where did the birth take place?
13. Is homebirth messy?
14. Who caught the baby?
15. Who cut the cord?
16. Do you recommend homebirth?
17. Did you feel well prepared?
18. Was there a standout moment?
Other subjects mentioned on this video
19. Is homebirth
20. Who can you have at the birth?
21. Is homebirth safe?
22. How many of your children were born at home?
23. Siblings present?
24. Water births.
Special thanks to our group of interviewees
for sharing their experiences with us, to the Professionals who
gave us their reviews and everyone who contributed with us on
Matt Braun - Museum Director
Craig Higgins - University Administrator
Jamie Loehr MD - OB/GYN
Matthew Sanaker - Bricklayer
Eammon Murphy - Massage Therapist
Oscar Walters - Social Worker
Reviews given by:
Penny Simkin - PT, & Author
Heidi Rinehart, MD -- OB/GYN
Rudy Fedrizzi, MD - OB/GYN
Christopher Collins - Dad with daughter on
front cover & website
Sue Sheerer, True Life Photography - Cover photo
Gary Hodges, Jon Ries Photography - Backside photo
Order yours today!
Read the Reviews:
"Jorge T. Cuevas's Homebirth Dads: The Dad's
Perspective on Homebirthing is a unique DVD that features fathers
sharing their thoughts and feelings ....more
Melissa Chianta is Mothering's managing
“Thinking about having a home birth?
Watching this DVD is like sitting with a group of experienced home
Penny Simkin, PT, author of
The Birth Partner: A
Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Doulas, and All Other Birth
Companions (3rd Edition)
“Thanks for sharing your
video with us! We appreciated the intimate interviews with
homebirth dad's...We recommend this video to families
considering birth at home”
Heidi Rinehart, MD and Rudy Fedrizzi,
MD - OB/GYN's and homebirth parents
Listen to Jorge's
interview with Hypnobabies...
Order the DVD now at the Introductory Price of
$25.00 USD. This price is for a limited time. (Retail Price $35.00 USD.
Prices are subject to change without notice.)